What does it mean to be “Certified BioGreen Clean”?
- It means that you have proactively incorporated a regularly scheduled treatment from BioGreen USA against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and mycotoxins into your normal cleaning protocol.
- It means another layer of protection has been added to help you reduce serious health risks to everyone who uses your vehicle or facility.
- It means that the BioGreen USA process exclusively uses products that are clinically proven effective killers and inhibitors of MRSA and numerous other pathogenic bacteria and viruses, such as Staph, Strep, Salmonella, E. coli, and more.
- It means that by proactively treating both surface and air on a regularly scheduled basis, the BioGreen USA process effectively reduces the risk these types of bacteria and viruses present to you, your family, and staff.
- It means that BioGreen USA exclusively utilizes products that are EPA approved, NSF certified for “use in and around food processing areas,” 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive, and will not harm electronics.
- It means that you are sending a very powerful message to everyone that steps into your facility – kids, customers, patients, clients, family members – that every step has been taken to minimize health risks and to promote a healthier environment, creating an enormous amount of goodwill.
- It means that in addition to the obvious health benefits, BioGreen USA provides you with valuable marketing materials – door clings, counter cards, formatted emails, PDF’s – allowing you to make your audience aware that you have proactively become a ‘BioGreen Certified Clean’ facility.
- It means that perhaps you will sleep a little better tonight.